1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I am a 70% disable veteran with (PTSD) post traumatic stress disorder, on the first days of October 2016 I called the company complaining why I was bein char $5.00 service charge every month for them sending me my bill statement.I told them that was BS I was payin them five dollars every month for them sending me a bill, so your actually paying $40 membership plus $5 every month which totals to an extra $100 every year.

Yes I was aggressive and disrespectful at times during this phone call like any *** costumer would be. On October 17 I walked into the office to make some changes, David the Longview Texas manager stated that Texas farm bureau would no longer cover me do to my aggressive behavior over the phone and he also state that the decision was made by the regional manager. I went ahead and told him that I needed a written statement for my VA records I have called the Longview office to speak to David for my reimbursement and all the secretary tells me he is busy.

On October 24 I wrote them requesting to speak to the regional manager or if possible CEO....So even if your agent don't answers your call like mine didn't " Gregg'' of the Longview office be polite or you will get kick out !!

This reviewer shared experience about "get to know your costumes they might be disabled just like me" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Texas Farm Bureau. The most disappointing about texas farm bureau customer care from Texas Farm Bureau was costumer service , but reviewer liked reasonable insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Farm Bureau.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Texas Farm Bureau to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Texas Farm Bureau?

Comments